Wednesday 3 October 2012

This is Halloween

I love Halloween, I love Halloween fabric and of course I do use it, sometimes. We all have those fabrics that you like so much that you don't want to cut into it. I think of it like a band aid. Do it quick and get it over with. Then it does not hurt so bad. I have been working on a table runner for a few weeks. The plan was not to take a few weeks but life happens and often our projects get moved aside. Today I got my table runner done. The pattern is one I have made before and really enjoy it because as you do the top you are quilting it all at once. It is finally done and now I'm moving on to my next project. My next project is a Halloween table runner as well that I bought while I was in the U.S. I am not a fan of the fabric as I think they use a lower quality cotton and can't stand touching it. But on to the fun stuff the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment